1. Do not spend your energy in talking, but meditate in silence; and do not let the rush of the outside world disturb you. WHEN YOUR MIND IS IN THE HIGHEST STATE, YOU ARE UNCONSCIOUS OF IT. Accumulate power in silence and become a dynamo of spirituality.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
1. The highest men do not seek to get any name or fame from their knowledge.
2. Who cares for name? Off with it! If in the attempt to carry morsels of food to starving mouths, name and possession and all be doomed even------------------thrice blessed art thou!
1. Love and ask nothing; love and look for nothing further.
2. Nobody ever got anything by begging.
3. Ask nothing; want nothing in return. Give what you have to give; it will come back to you----------------but do not think of that now. It will come back multiplied----------------a thousand fold. But the attention must not be on that. You have the power to give and there it ends.
1. The Vedas cannot show you Brahman, you are That already; they can only help to take away the veil that hides the truth from our eyes. The first veil to vanish is ignorance, and when that is gone, sin goes, next desire ceases, selfishness ends and all misery disappears. This cessation of ignorance can only come when I know that God and I are one; in other words, identify yourself with Atman, not with human limitations. Disidentify yourself with the body and all will cease. This is the secret of healing. The universe is a case of hypnotization; dehypnotize yourself and cease to suffer.
Monday, September 01, 2008
1. Man is divine.
2. We point everything with ourselves.
3. Every idea that strengthens you must be taken up and every thought that weakens you must be rejected.
Important Check List
1. Complete self-surrender is the only way to spiritual illumination.